- 10 wooden cubes painted pink and width graduated in increments from 1 cm to 10 cm.
- Develop the child's visual and muscular perception dimension in judging sizes.
- Develop the child's coordination of movement and fine motor control.
- Prepare the child, indirectly, for mathematics by giving the child experiences in comparison, grading and seriation with the cube.
- Basic language- important in mathematics.
This series of cubes develops visual discrimination of size in 3 dimensions. Exploration with this material prepares the child for mathematical concepts in the decimal system, geometry and volume. The Pink Tower consists of ten wooden cubes painted pink, increasing increments from 1 cm³ to 1000 cm³.
3 years plus