Developing minds increase their understanding of numbers and one-to-one correspondence sorting the tactile fraction shapes of Starter Circle Fractions. Colorful rubberwood shapes are in quarter, third, half and whole pieces and easily sorted using the corresponding puzzle board. Encourage free exploration of fraction units by counting, sorting and stacking shapes. Measures 15″W x 5″D x 2″H. Ages 2+
- Encourage free exploration of fraction units by counting, sorting and stacking shapes.
- Explore fractions and shapes with Starter Circle Fractions
- Smooth rubberwood pieces
- Develop counting, sorting and stacking skills
- Sturdy puzzle board with overmolded handles for easy mobility
- Measures 15″W x 5″D x 2″H
- Ages 2+